10 REASONS WHY PEOPLE LIKE DOGS MORE THAN CATS
THE AGE OLD DEBATE, ARE DOGS BETTER THAN CATS? ARE CATS BETTER THAN DOGS?
Here’s ten reasons why dogs are better than cats. What do you think? Let us know!
1. Dog don’t use litter boxes.
Sure, doggy bags can be a pain, but they aren’t litter boxes.
2. Dogs handle change better.
Have you ever tried to introduce a dog to a new pet? They’re usually best buds in minutes. Cats can take weeks to get used to newcomers.
3. Dogs don’t have hairballs.
Hairballs are like litter boxes, no thank you.
4. Training a dog is easier than training a cat.
"YOU CAN’T TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS, BUT YOU CAN’T TEACH A CAT TO DO ANYTHING."
5. More dogs are involved in public service roles.
We’re thankful for all the therapy dogs, K-9 police dogs, and more that help make the world a better place.
6. There are more types of dog breeds than cat breeds.
There are over 200 breeds of dogs! The world is an amazing place.
7. Dogs promote exercise.
This can be a good or bad thing, depending on your lifestyle. But more exercise is usually a good thing!
You could have left the house for fifteen minutes and your dog will act like they haven’t seen you in years. It’s the best.
9. Dogs are great for socializing and making new friends.
There’s no such thing as a cat park.
10. Dogs are man’s best friend.
And always will be. We love our dogs!
What are your thoughts? Tell us on our Facebook page. We’re releasing our next blog, “10 Reasons Why People Like Cats More than Dogs” soon!